Is Your Child a Money Master or a Money Monster?-Paperback(English)+BONUS!
Available in English, Spanish and Chinese, this valuable guide explains the Seven-Habit System and Reward Program I used with my sons for over a decade. It provides tools for helping children to develop good money habits, financial literacy, discipline, self-control, time management, and the satisfaction of being generous to others.
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Twin Sprouts Publishing (September 3, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692508546
- ISBN-13: 978-0692508541
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Is Your Child a Money Master or a Money Monster?E-Book(Bonus)
Shipping and Returns
Having second thoughts? No worries—we’re here to help! If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your eligible items to us by mail within 7 days of the original delivery date. This return policy doesn’t apply to downloadable products.
- Books, Journals and SmartBanks may be returned unless the item is marked Final Sale or Non-Returnable.
- Items must be returned within 7 days from the delivery date.
- Late returns that are accepted will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of their original sale prices.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must not be used, altered or damaged.
- Please note, we reserve the right to refuse or limit quantities to anyone we believe may be purchasing items for resale.