Do you want your child to be a Money Master or a Money Monster?
Is Your Child a Money Master or a Money Monster? shows how to take the struggle out of getting kids ready for school in the morning and teach them about the value of money. Also it covers how to motivate kids to learn about the importance of working hard, saving for college, and sharing generously with others.
The Seven Habit System in this book has already been proven successful with many children around the world. By following the method, your children too will be able to instill discipline and positive money habits in their early years and take pride in becoming Money Master Kids in no time.
Having second thoughts? No worries—we’re here to help! If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your eligible items to us by mail within 7 days of the original delivery date. This return policy doesn’t apply to downloadable products.
- Books, Journals and SmartBanks may be returned unless the item is marked Final Sale or Non-Returnable.
- Items must be returned within 7 days from the delivery date.
- Late returns that are accepted will be subject to a partial refund of 50% of their original sale prices.
- Items must be returned in their original packagings.
- Items must not be used, altered or damaged.
- Please note, we reserve the right to refuse or limit quantities to anyone we believe may be purchasing items for resale.