Questions pertaining to this policy should be directed to: info@moneymasterkids for clarification.
Your Privacy Is Important to Us
Our Privacy Vow to Our Donors
We will not sell, share, or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations, unless our donor has given MMK specific permission to do so.
This policy applies to all information received by Money Master Kids, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform” includes all MMK websites and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will be used for purposes necessary to process the donation. Some of our partners may use our donor’s information in aggregate for statistical analysis, but data that are organizationally or personally identifiable will not be shared.
How We Collect Personal Information
MMK collects or may be provided personal information in the normal course of its operations as described in this policy. When you access certain Websites, programs or services, we may ask that you provide us with some personal information, which lets us know who you are. If you do not provide that information, depending on the program or service, you may not be able to engage in that activity. It is completely optional for you to engage or not engage in those activities.
When you access certain Websites, programs or services, we may collect personal information such as first name, last name, email address and username. For certain Websites, programs or services we may also collect other personal information such as passwords, phone number, and postal address, some of which will be used for personalization and identification purposes only. In some cases, additional information, such as the name of a volunteer, educator, school or school district, information about when or how a program was offered, and user feedback on our programs, may be associated with the personal information we collect from users of our Websites, programs or services. MMK may also receive personal information from third parties, such as its service providers, vendors, consultants, MMK Network Members.
How We Use Personal Information
- We may share your personal information with service providers, vendors and consultants who help us operate, maintain and improve our Websites, programs and services. For example, we may work with service providers, vendors and consultants to assist us with data analysis, payment processing, promotional marketing and customer support. These parties may have access to personal information to perform services for MMK but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- We use aggregate data collected to inform local MMK areas of the number of people from their areas who are registered users. In some cases, we may share personal information with local MMK areas and other MMK Network Members for the purpose of evaluating and improving our programs and the experience of our program users.
- Non-specific, aggregate data is also used for the purposes of collecting general demographic information, measuring user interests, and analyzing the collective characteristics and behaviors of our registered visitors. The collection of this information allows us to appropriately change and update our programs and service our Websites and web platforms to improve our programs and services and the user experience.
- From time to time, Money Master Kids may use your information to inform you of changes and enhancements to our content and services. For those who have elected to receive information from Money Master Kids, such as offers or information about the company, we may send you direct or electronic mail regarding programs and services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to continue to receive such offers or information, simply tell us and we can edit your account information to no longer receive such mailings.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or contest, we may use any personal information that you provided to contact you if you should win.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (i.e., your name, e-mail address, etc.) in any discussion forums or other public areas on this site, any information you disclose in your communication can be collected and used by third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy does not apply to such information.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- Money Master Kids uses SSL security on any form that requires credit card information. We will never ask for information that could be used in a phishing scheme without the SSL security behind the form.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Websites cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
What about Sensitive Data?
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information is important to us. We maintain organizational, physical, and technical security arrangements for the personal information we collect to guard your personal information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure
When you registered as a user, you may have created an account that is password-protected. Do not divulge your password to anyone. Also remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished, particularly if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library.
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Personal Information
You are entitled to know what personal information we collect about you and to have access to that information. If you have registered as a user, you may access, edit, or correct the personal information you have provided in your profile at any time. Otherwise, you can request to access, review or correct your personal information, or to have your personal information or account deleted, at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
You can choose not to receive any communications about events or publications we believe might be of interest to you. Individuals may opt-out of communications, including by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of Personal Information
MMK will retain your personal information for as long as you allow MMK to retain your data, or as otherwise necessary to provide you with information about MMK and its programs and services. When you register as a user or obtain a user account, we process and keep your personal information for as long as your account is active. Once your account is deleted, we will retain your personal information for up to 60 days before permanently deleting it, unless we are legally required to retain the information for a longer period.
Information for Global Users
MMK is an organization located and operating in the United States. Global users of our Websites, programs and services should be aware that the privacy and data protection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. If you provide personal information to MMK, you understand that your personal information will be transferred, used, stored and/or processed to and within the United States. With respect to users to whom the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) applies, to the extent your personal information is processed by, or on behalf of, MMK, the lawful basis for such for processing is (a) your consent; (b) MMK’s legitimate interests in conducting its operations, including to make its services available to you and to grow and improve such services, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests; (c) performance of a contract with you; or (d) compliance with a legal obligation, as applicable. If you have a privacy question, concern, or request for MMK, including on data portability or on your rights to be forgotten or to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com. If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area and you have an unresolved privacy or data concern that MMK has not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact the appropriate Data Protection Authority (DPA) free of charge.
Policies and Practices of Third Parties
Information about your visit and use of our Websites may be collected through third-party tools such as Google Analytics. The information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about how you interact with the Websites. MMK uses this information to improve its services and the user experience as well as network management and security. MMK and its third-party vendors also use various technologies to collect and store information when you use the Websites, including cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to analyze trends, administer the Websites, track users’ movement around the Websites, and identify ways to improve the Websites and determine how MMK can make the Websites a more positive and relevant user experience.
If you want to remove existing cookies from your device or to block future cookies from being placed on your device, you can usually do this by changing your browser options and settings. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our Websites, even if you have previously deleted our cookies. Turning off cookies will also prevent any web beacons from tracking your user activity on our Websites. The web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information will not be recorded. Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will likely have an impact on your user experience as parts of the Websites may no longer work as intended.
Updates to Privacy Policies
Questions or Concerns
If you have a privacy question, concern, or request, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome any questions or comments you may have.